Saturday 24 November 2012

How to Have a Man Fall in Love With Your Personality...!

http://specials.rediff.com/getahead/2008/sep/16sld3.jpg 
Women don't realize that their personality can become their strongest power over men. Men are attracted by women that have unique characteristics and personality. No man will be attracted to a woman who is a complainer, and generally have bad attitude. Also, a man doesn't like a woman who is a controller in nature. Remember that men don't want to be controlled by anyone.

So, if you want to make a man fall in love with you, do it from your personality. Develop an attractive personality and the right man will be attracted to you. You must be aware that your personality will only attract the man who is suitable for that personality. For instance, if you are moody in nature, you'll attract a temperamental person. Or, at least you'll attract a jerk. If you don't want this to happen to you, then change it.

If you have a kind and gentle personality, you'll attract to yourself a man who will respect you and admire you. It's about having a positive personality and showing it to the world. However, don't be showy in doing that. You don't want them to think negatively about you, even if you think that you're showing them good personality.

In developing a good personality, you need one thing called habit. To be blunt, habit is the single factor that will shape your personality. A good habit will bring forth a good personality. A bad habit will bring forth bad personality. So, obviously one thing that you need to do--for starter--is to change your habit into good habit.

First of all, you need to examine the habits that you have. List all good habits and bad habits that you think you have in your life. Don't be shy and don't lie to yourself. Face yourself in the light of truth. Write whatever good habits and bad habits that you do in your life in a blank note. Write until you can't think another habit.

After writing a list of habits that you have, next you need to make sure to read the list that you've written. Those good habits are the habits that you need to keep in your life. Preferably, you need to do those habits more often. And the bad habits that you've written are the habits that you need to avoid and throw away from your life.

The key is to be aware of what you're doing in any given moment. If you catch yourself doing bad habit, you should remind yourself that this will not be good for your personality. It's the same when you catch yourself doing good habit. You should appreciate yourself because you're developing good personality. In this way, you can progress in creating an attractive personality that will get any man fall in love with you.

1 comment:

  1. This is a testimony that I will tell to every one to hear. I have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of our marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until I met a post where this man prophetjakula have helped someone and I decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me I just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, I saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why I am happy to make every one of you in similar problem to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. His email: prophetjakula@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete